The fundamental difference between both funds is that the High Income Growth Fund is open for accredited investors only, while the Impact Investment Fund is open to all types of investors. This difference translates into different investment objectives, yields, asset types, investment sizes, and duration.
The key differences between the High Income Growth Fund and the Impact Investing Fund are as follows:
- Objective – High Yield and Tax Advantaged Growth Vs Tax-Advantaged High Yield Income
- Target Yield – 18% Vs Compliant with Reg. A + Tier 2
- Asset Type – Commercial, Mixed Used and Multi-Family Real Estate Vs Mixed Used, Multi-Family and Single Family Real Estate
- Minimum Investment – $100,000 Vs $1,000
- Lock Up Period – Up To 5 years Vs Up To 3 years