This episode features our special guest, master syndicator Samuel Sells. With a remarkable track record as a combat veteran, experienced CEO, and serial entrepreneur, Samuel has consistently developed sustainable systems that tackle financial and societal poverty head-on.
His expertise extends beyond business acumen, encompassing innovative planning, international relations, policy analysis, and entrepreneurship. With a master’s degree in healthcare administration and policy, Samuel brings a unique perspective to today’s podcast. Currently managing a whopping $65 million in commercial property, he’s here to share invaluable insights on raising capital as a real estate investor. Get ready to gain practical shortcuts and navigate the real estate investment world with finesse.
- What steps did Sam take to approach bigger deals and achieve financial freedom?
- How did learning about syndications benefit Sam in his real estate business?
- How does the process of raising capital and syndication work?
- Pros and cons of raising capital in-house versus attracting institutional funding
- It requires time to build this business, but the return on investment and impact is remarkable.
- How to strike a balance between Sam’s mission-oriented approach and achieving his bottom line when connecting with institutional investors?
- Email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out his Instagram here
- Wild Mountain Capital
- Leverage real estate investing at: www.archcapital.ventures