In today’s episode, Bethany Finch, a remote RV investor and the founder of American Made Home Solutions, Llc., sits down with us as she talks about build-to-rent projects and workforce housing. Bethany is an experienced entrepreneur who has managed various realty businesses – executive rentals, single-family renovation, and multi-family syndication.
With her 25 years of experience in the business, She has mastered the ins and outs of multi-family investments and helped homeowners get out of any form of distressed situations.
In this episode, Bethany shares her journey to starting a business and the concepts of workforce housing and investing in build-to-rent projects. She elaborates on the risks involved with these kinds of investments, mitigating said risks, and the strategies employed by Bethany’s team that helped them succeed in the particular niche.
- It is vital to connect with your true self and know what your purpose is.
- A look at the concept and the benefits of build-to-rent projects
- The risks associated with build-to-rent projects and how you can mitigate them
- Developers and benchmarks: the keys to Property building
- Do not grow where the growth is; instead, go where it is going.
- The role played by investors in build-to-rent projects.
- American Made Home Solution
- Bethany Finch: www.linkedin.com/in/bethany-finch-amhs/