Brett Bowman, the Chief Investment Officer of Suncrest Capital, joins us in today’s episode as we talk about managing a 9-to-5 job and pursuing real estate simultaneously. Brett oversees multimillion-dollar budgets as corporate finance and a large-scale program manager. In addition to that, he has acquired over $30 million in assets by investing in single-family rentals to mobile home parks for over 14 years.
Being able to create an investment opportunity in mobile home communities while keeping his full-time job, Brett is able to generate extra passive income. In this episode, he shares the strategies and systems that made it possible for him to navigate both roles successfully.
- Benefits of pursuing a career path beyond your day job
- How to launch your real estate business without giving up your full-time job
- Balance between a day job and a real estate business: the key to maneuvering the two
- Timeboxing and virtual assistance are significant factors to consider
- How to systematically and efficiently assign tasks
- Advice and resources to take into consideration when starting a real estate business as a passive source of income
- Fiverr – Freelance Services Marketplace
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Rent Manager
- Grow your investment portfolio at: www.suncrestcap.com
- Contact Brett Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or thru LinkedIn